The Village Church Farm Skegness


The Village Church Farm Skegness

Full Description


Welcome to The Village, Skegness. We are Lincolnshire’s only open air museum situated right in the heart of the seaside town of Skegness, but The Village is so much more than just a museum.

The farmhouse at Church Farm Village was built in 1760 making it the second oldest building in Skegness. Back then, the farmhouse was actually called Holly House, and the name of the farm wasnt changed to Church Farm until some time around 1890s, some one hundred and thirty years after it was built.